Details for In-Person Havak
Hello Scouts Parents,
As mentioned in a previous email, In-Person Scouts will resume on May 8th, 2021!
We are only allowed to host Havak in-person for a maximum of 3 groups of 13 Scouts on a given Saturday, as directed by the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts of America. Given this constraint, we have created a calendar that guarantees each group will have an opportunity for in-person Havak twice a month. There will no longer be Zoom Havak, so if your Scout is not attending in person, they don’t have Scouts. A calendar is attached for you to take note of when your Scout’s group will be in person. This calendar will also be posted on our website.
We ask that you abide by the Drop Off/Pick Up times mentioned in the schedule in order for us to continue observing the rules of social distancing.
In compliance with the Pasadena Health Department’s guidelines we will require:
- Signed waivers which will be emailed once we receive them.
- Individuals bringing their own water bottles.
- Individuals bringing yoga mats to ensure social distancing as well as. a place to sit as programs will be taking place outdoors.
- Individuals must wear their masks at all times.
- Hand sanitizer is provided.
We’re all very excited to finally be able to have our Scouting Program in person and see our Scouts. Thank you very much for your continued support, and if you have any concerns please do not hesitate to reach out.
AGBU Pasadena Scouts Leadership Team